- ouverture des candidatures le 16 septembre 2019 à 00:00
- clôture des candidatures le 13 juillet 2022 à 23:59
The Bordeaux Neurocampus Graduate Program offers additional fellowships to support short-term and long-term international mobility projects of all PhD students in Bordeaux Neurocampus laboratories:
Requirements and selection criteria:
- Be registered as Ph.D. students in Bordeaux Neurocampus laboratories and at a Doctoral School of Bordeaux University
- Demonstrate the quality of the mobility project as well as its relevance according to the thesis of the Ph.D. student
- Get an official authorization to access the host laboratory
- Online application throughout the year: 4 months before planned departure.
- Selection by the Graduate Program Committee in the limit of the available funds.