- ouverture des candidatures le 16 septembre 2019 à 00:00
The Bordeaux Neurocampus Graduate Program offers additional fellowships to support short-term and long-term international mobility projects of all PhD students in Bordeaux Neurocampus laboratories:
Requirements and selection criteria:
- Be registered as PhD students in Bordeaux Neurocampus laboratories and at SVS Docotral School of Bordeaux University
- Demonstrate the quality of the mobility project as well as its relevance according to the thesis of the PhD student
- Get an official authorisation to access the host laboratory
- Online application throught out the year, 4 months before planned departure.
- Selection by the Graduate Program Committee in the limit of the available funds.