- ouverture des candidatures le 08 janvier 2021 à 14:00
- clôture des candidatures le 22 février 2021 à 12:00
Eligible candidates are researchers meeting the following criteria:
- Two to six years of postdoctoral experience (doctorate obtained between 2 and 6 years). This period may be extended to a maximum of eight years upon duly justified request (maternity/paternity leave, career interruption, etc.) prior to application;
- Outstanding scientific record (publications, patents, etc.);
- Two years of international (minimum) experience (doctoral, post-doctoral level). In the case of a candidate already in Bordeaux laboratories, he or she must have been at the Bordeaux site for less than 18 months ;
- Applicants must be supported by a local host laboratory and an education unit from the University of Bordeaux.
In order to submit your application, please follow these steps:
- Identify the proper local scientific environment for your project;
- Prepare your application by downloading Documents A, B and C from this platform;
- Once all the requested documents are completed, go to the Chairs application page and fill in the application form;
- Attach the requested documents in the indicated formats;
- Submit the application online.
Evaluations will be made on the basis of international criteria of excellence and in accordance with the French selection process of a lecturer-researcher position.
Applicants will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- The matching profile to position
- Scientific career, achievements and international recognition
- The applicant's scientific project and its relevance to the scientific, innovation and pedagogical priorities of the site, taking into account the strategic priorities of the institution;
- Capacity to acquire additional funding;
- Perspectives in terms of the applicant's integration on the Bordeaux site in the medium and long term;
- Teaching ability.
The Review process will then consist of two phases conducted by a selection committee:
- After verification of eligibility, the project will be submitted for the opinion of international experts on which the selection committee will be able to rely.
- The candidates will be invited to come to Bordeaux for an interview conducted by the selection committee. The committee will in particular have to evaluate the candidate's abilities to teach, to raise funds and to integrate into the Bordeaux campus.